Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Our First IT lesson!









It was their first computer lesson. I brought the children to the computer lab after their recess. I did not tell them where I was going, as I wanted to give them a surprise. When we reached the lab, the children got excited as they saw computers in the room. I arranged them according to their register numbers and assigned them to their seats. I did not conduct the lesson. I was there to maintain discipline. We had Mr Jeff to conduct IT lessons for the children. As it was their first IT lesson, it was abit chaotic. Whenever they saw a different screen from Mr Jeff, they got panic. Then they started screaming for Mr Jeff and I for help. Haha... It was messy but good learning experience for them. At least they won't feel panicking after a few practices. Who knows? The children might not even need our help in using the computer in future!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home