Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Welcome to Pri 1C!


Hello everyone! I am Miss Lee Siew Kiang, form teacher of Pri 1C. Before I start my posting, please allow me to tell you more about myself.

I have been teaching in Park View Primary School since 2004. It is my third year teaching Pri 1C. I won't say that I am an experienced P1 teacher, as there are still many things for me to learn and explore. I love to 'work' with lower primary children. I'll keep them busy, happy and eager to learn.Because of my love and passion towards them, I am willing to try out new initiative to make their learning fun, rewarding and exciting.

Creating a class blog is one of my many initiatives. I started class blogging last year. Many positive and encouraging compliments were received from parents, students and fellow colleagues. Of course, I was very happy and glad that my effort was not wasted.

I hope that this blog can help you stay informed about what we are doing and see how much we enjoy ourselves in class. Don't forget to check out the blog regularly and watch your child BLOOM through Primary 1C Class Blog! Stay Tune!

Comments:
Hai Miss Lee, it's me Nurul Shazwany. I'm so glad to be in your class and to get you as my Form Teacher.I'm so happy to see the whole of Primary 1C in the blog especially your beautiful and cute face when my mum on the pc.Hope to have an enjoyable and educational year with you ahead.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home