Friday, January 05, 2007
Which group are you in?





The children were allocated to the various groups—Pineapple, Strawberry, Pear, Tomato and Orange. I managed to take their 'group' photos too. Look at their happy faces!
Orientation had ended. I would be starting my lesson next Monday. Are you ready, children? Let's make every lesson interesting and fun!
Comments:
<< Home
Great photos but the Pear Group's photo is missing. Kindly re-post it.
Thank you.
As a parent, it is great to see the children having fun in school.
I hope all the rest of the teachers at PVPS are as dedicated and passionate about teaching as yourself, Miss Lee.
By the way, will there be posts by other subject teachers on this same blog too? Or do they have their seperate blogs? It would be good to know how the children fair in their subjects.
Thank you.
As a parent, it is great to see the children having fun in school.
I hope all the rest of the teachers at PVPS are as dedicated and passionate about teaching as yourself, Miss Lee.
By the way, will there be posts by other subject teachers on this same blog too? Or do they have their seperate blogs? It would be good to know how the children fair in their subjects.
Hi Mrs Chia,
I will upload the photo again and also send you a copy.
As for the blog's posting, I am the only teacher who is maintaining the blog. The subject teachers do not share the blog. As this is not a whole school approach, not all teachers have to create blog for their class.
Once again, thank you for visiting 1C's Blog.
Post a Comment
I will upload the photo again and also send you a copy.
As for the blog's posting, I am the only teacher who is maintaining the blog. The subject teachers do not share the blog. As this is not a whole school approach, not all teachers have to create blog for their class.
Once again, thank you for visiting 1C's Blog.
<< Home

