Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Miss Lee is as busy as a Bumble Bee!


I am very sorry for not updating latest happening of 1C. I am so busy that I do not have time to take photos and conduct activities for the children. Hmm... Let me tell you what I had been busy with lately.

Last week was a busy week, as it was inter-national Wushu Competition. Being the teacher-in-charge of Wushu, I need to prepare the Wushu children for their competition early in the morning. I do not train them (I am not Wushu trained!) but I need to get them ready before sending them off to their competition venue. Of course, I was unable to go with them, because I am in the afternoon session. Other teachers had to bring them. However, I was given a chance to go with them last Wednesday. It was a fruitful trip, as we brought back three trophies! Hurray! But then my heart was with 1C, kept thinking what they were doing. The 1C children missed me so much that they hugged me sooo hard when I went back to school on Thursday! Heehee.....


I was sick on Monday. I have been coughing since last week, but was too stubborn to visit a doctor. My cough was so bad that my back hurt when I coughed. I was voiceless since Saturday and my cough was getting worse. In order not to spread my coughing disease to the little ones, I had to take Medical Leave for a day. I am still recovering from my cough and my voice sounds strange... :(


I will be going away (again) on Thursday for Wushu Competition. It is the biggest event for the Wushu children. They have been hoping that I can go, to give them the fullest support. In order not to disappoint them, I requested to go with them. The 1C children will have to miss me again. I have to get a relief teacher to take over the class. Just bear for one more day and Miss Lee will come back to all of u the next day. Sorry children...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home